Friday, July 2, 2010

I MISS SCHOOL !

Hello July. just realized there's only 1 post last month LOL ! Many things came out on my mind during this time... but I guessed they didn't suit to be written here. (or actually they are random and too much)

anyway back a week I joint this event called Harmonize Camp in Berastagi for 4 days. It was so much fun! and I was so much touched by the Dharma speech and discussion which were so close to my unanswerable questions before.
But then yeah I'm not that type who gets along with people easily. No worries, I'll always try and learn :)
Also, many thanks to the group leaders and committees who had contributed their time and efforts to lead such a successful and harmonized event. Harmonize Camp 2010 - the noble path to happiness :)

so the new term starts next Thursday. time flies. I feel like wasting a lot. And I am very much looking forward to school :) the time when finally my daily activities are all organized although with fatigue after arriving home every day. Think it's much better than -you know- lying on the bed all day with both eyes and hands on phone. Much more meaningless if I had woken up at almost-afternoon every "morning". Luckily I've got swimming course in the mornings :) ah at least I learn some skill, right? Certainly, don't order me to do any kind of homework on holiday, I'll end up postponing til the end of the day, or -second option- doing them halfheartedly. That's why my holiday homeworks are never done well. It's just...the laziness.

OH GREAT I MISS SCHOOL AND ALL THE SHOUTS AND ORDERS AND THE RULES AND THE TESTS AND THE FUN AND THE WEARINESS.

No comments: