Saturday, December 24, 2011
Saturday, October 29, 2011
The next moment after I passed the (invisible) borderline of the two lanes, my friend was pulling my hand while shouting "EHHH!!" and whooz ! I could feel the "wind" caused by a speeding motorcycle a few inches in front of me, nearly meeting my hand. It happened so fast, and I, as well as my friend, couldn't be more shocked, but we quickly made our way to the other side of the road. "That was close !" she said to me. I was numb. If it wasn't her, I would have ended up lying there on the road, fainting, bleeding, and for the first time, carried to ambulance (?). One worse possibility is I became crippled, and the worst being dead.
I really, really can't count the number of ways people can lose their life. Right after this incident, my mind began to question my readiness. Gee, you can't plan death, it may happen anytime and anywhere, what if you haven't expected yourself to die? Okay, I know I sound like a death-phobic, but it's somehow true. Hence, I concluded 3 don'ts I should keep in mind any second, at least before I die :
1. Don't regret anything in life.
2. Don't postpone what I can do today.
3. Don't be too clingy on someone or something.
It's hard, especially the second. Well. Gotta try !
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Sunday, July 24, 2011
I captured my recent blog traffic and started counting the number of my blog hits coming from the search term "woo young" or "dream high" or the characters' name. (marked them in red boxes, I don't know why the screen captures turned out blurry)
Saturday, July 23, 2011
1. Excitement, eagerness, all-out effort.
It always starts out good, really, I tend to make my best attempt at every thing I do. I can never go to sleep without getting satisfied beforehand, and I'd rather ditch anything else that spoil the fun. *perfectionist, my mother says*
2. Boredom, laziness, day-to-day routine.
This chapter...always starts too quickly. Needless to say, I wind up getting distracted by something/things... In the blink of an eye, it's been a history.... The past....memory.... You tell.
So ! My blog seems dead, huh? I admit it's not really the place to keep a record of my life and daily events. I only write when I feel like doing it.
Happening recently to me :
went for a driving lesson, well, not a major success :|
had a family trip to Redang and Singapore last holiday :)
got into the 2nd yr of senior high :)
learnt to let go...and to deal with different kinds of situation...
Will try to update more often. Who knows someday in the future I'm gonna visit my blog, re-read my posts, reminisce my thoughts as a teen, smile and laugh at them, or perhaps, cry ?
I dare not promise, I said, "I'll try."
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Friday, April 22, 2011
Six students at Kirin Art High School work to achieve their dreams of becoming stars.Students at an arts and entertainment school mature as they face incidents and struggles. This movie shows singing, dancing, and acting and also shows the true side of the entertainment industry.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
- Take a 10-30 minute walk every day, and while you walk, SMILE. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- When you wake up in the morning, pray to ask God's guidance for your purpose today.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, and almonds.
- Try to make at least 3 people smile each day.
- Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead, invest your energy in the positive present moment.