Saturday, September 4, 2010

choosing the track of which I know I'll regret one day

been a long while since my last huge dilemma. Sometimes I wish I could have someone either to decide for me or to force me into any of the choices (well I actually bet if it possibly happened, I'd certainly refuse to follow)

Life is all about choices and how I wish it could be as easy as how it's spelled. I know every decision has its own risk along with its advantages. But it's somehow hard to make up my mind on one, moreover for a wishy-washy like me !

Why? :| Why am I taking an I-know-I-will-regret decision? I'm not sure either, it's probably my conscience telling me to do so ;) No matter how, the unchosen is neither a perfect nor the worst, but it's that I'm taking one, only one which brings me less pressure, even if it's gonna end up as how I predict, I care no more. Let future be future (how many times have I repeated the quote? ;) ) Let's throw all those unnecessary worries ! This is my life, I have to choose anyway. And whichever decision I've settled, I believe it's the best.


*SHOUTING* MY LIFE IS UP TO ME !


I would much rather have regrets about not doing what people said, than regretting not doing what my heart led me to and wondering what life had been like if I'd just been myself.” - Brittany Renée

No comments: