Saturday, March 5, 2011

About March

You know what ? Exam is around the corner, and to tell you the truth, the one and only significant thing I've done of late is : sleeping, both sleeping earlier and in. This is very ludicrous, every time I make up my mind to study, I'd be so tired on the day and fall fast asleep on the night. I tweeted this just now : "I don't understand my body -_- are you saving the sleep for exam's nights ?!?" Perhaps true (?) :( Also, I find my passions becoming more and more distinct. I'm no longer that interested in every subject at school (believe it or not, I used to be !), resulting in my "unintentionally downgrading" some study fields. Whether it's an improvement or a deterioration, I'm not sure myself.

Anyway, we didn't win the competition, yes, the recycling thing. Quoted from my personal twitter account, too : "Regardless of what so-called 'try again next year', losing is always a disappointment". Though we're not taking too much of the failing, this adds to the bad-thing list in early March.

(second) anyway, 1 month and 2 days, that's how long I've been a vegetarian. I extended it from the intended 15 days. no idea for today and the forthcoming days. It's March, remember?? The no-good-start month. :p

(I promise this is the last anyway) the thought of a friend has recently crossed my mind. The one who suddenly deleted her blog :/ where are you Kennio? Haven't heard from you for some time. Are you reading this?


Off to have my studious day. Greatest lie ever.



Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments: