Friday, May 7, 2010

Let it be my life


I used to cry. a lot. but..

If life has much more to enjoy more than teardrops-facial-washing, why won't I clean up and tell troubles "I AM READY !" If contrary to my pursuing of study, my parents advise "never give yourself too much pressure, top 100 rank on your grade is more than okay", why should I frown all day just thinking "I wanna be better better and better". If there are always more days for joy than sorrow, then what will I get from crying over my "piteous" life? If I'm 'pity', then what will I nickname the beggars? the paralyzed? the mute? the deaf? the lunatic? Even many of them can stop complaining their life and make new hopes, why can't I? I prefer enjoying my life as much as I can rather than wasting time inviting problems. I instruct myself to be calm because words kill. I'm becoming rather forgetful, I guess it's good, because bad thoughts are now easily thrown. I do less, because whether or not my deeds are hurting others, I don't know.

I stop being too ambitious and clingy because I don't wanna burden myself with those uncertainties. Just let it be. Let bygones be bygones and future be future. All I'd like to do now is to live the current life and learn more from it.


The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, nor to worry about the future, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly. - Buddha




Nah, now, I've officially passed the National Exam. Hello Senior High School

No comments: