Sunday, February 20, 2011

defining fun

Today our recycling team went to Jessica's home to start our project. I had always wanted to try recycling some paper and make it useful since I first read the article about it in the 3rd year of primary, but you know, I wouldn't be able to do it by myself, so I never really tried. And finally, that curiosity was finally satisfied :) Thanks to Yasmeen who, I can say, very experienced in it and had been patiently instructing us on the making of the project. I had a really great, no, great great great day :) the project isn't done anyway, I'm so looking forward to finishing and admiring it haha !

Above, our picture of the day (via phone, I can't control where to attach pictures)
The shape was not a part of our work actually, but it's cute, isn't it? :p Not going to post more pictures, well, at least not until the competition ended. We are putting hope on this project ! Even if it isn't good enough in the juries' eyes, I personally think every hard work is paid off by the new experiences I got.

Have a good Sunday night ! :)


Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments: