Saturday, April 3, 2010

Clash of the Titans

Clash of the Titan Movie Synopsis: Born of a god but raised as a man, Perseus (Sam Worthington) is helpless to save his family from Hades (Ralph Fiennes), vengeful god of the underworld. With nothing left to lose, Perseus volunteers to lead a dangerous mission to defeat Hades before he can seize power from Zeus (Liam Neeson) and unleash hell on earth. Leading a daring band of warriors, Perseus sets off on a perilous journey deep into forbidden worlds. Battling unholy demons and fearsome beasts, he will only survive if he can accept his power as a god, defy his fate and create his own destiny.












i love this heavenly scene the most :D it shows the God's residence at Olympus (if I'm not mistaken)
© Warner Bros Pictures


I learnt a moral lesson from the movie :
"Do not be arrogant and ungrateful for what you have had."

watched the movie with a friend who at a sudden offered a ticket for me this morning at school (remember I joined the test?). I had no reason to reject as I had heard many good responds from people who had watched it before. and I didn't feel any regret after watching like how I felt in some other movies. it was awesome, maybe it is just because of my curiosity in myths and legends. The movie has successfully seduced my eyes to keep watching until the very end and my brain to keep digesting the plots. i was out of the theater, very much contented :)

No comments: